Between January 1–Good Friday: Sow Firstfruits Seed as a Congregation.
- This will serve to finance the ministry of the APOSTLE/SENIOR PASTOR.
- Every Family or Giving Unit is invited to participate.
- 2% of the expected annual income or 1week’s salary is the goal.
- This is the “Faith Seed” for the year for the Church’s families.
On a weekly or other regular basis: Invest the Tithe to water/nurture the Seed.
- This will serve to finance the ministry of the HOUSE/OTHER MINISTERS.
- The tithes support all the services/ministries of the House itself.
- 10% of income/increase is the goal for each giving unit.
- The “tithe of the tithe” goes to the Apostle/Senior Pastor.
- This is the “Thanksgiving Offering” for the harvest as it is reaped.
On an occasional basis: Give Free-will Offerings.
- These will serve to support Outreach/Mission ministries.
- The offerings are purpose-driven and mission-based.
- These are “love in action” gifts to build the Kingdom of God.
- They may be given to either local or trans-local causes as God leads.
On an occasional basis: Give Alms.
- These alms are need-based and serve to bring relief to hurting people.
- These alms are the benevolence of the people extended to others.