- Fret (charah) not yourself – hang tight; it will pass. Don’t get worked up and bothered.
- Trust (batach) in the Lord and do good – focus on Him; attach yourself to the Lord and rely on Him.
- Delight (anag) yourself in the Lord – Get pliable to Him; not pliable to the circumstances.
- Commit your way to Him; He has it under control.
- Rest in the Lord; roll everything on Him; Sabbath (shabatth); sit still
- Cease from anger.
- Forsake wrath; relinquish, let go.
- V. 9 - Wicked destroyed; circumstances destroyed; IT ALL DISAPPEARS
- V. 10 – Meek and lowly possess the land; come into your destiny; become what God has planned. Delight themselves in the abundance of peace (shalom); so rich; more than needed; abundance.